Installing a chain link fence is an affordable and versatile option!
Chain link is popular all over the United States! It can be used in almost any situation from a quiet backyard in a small town to a high security government installation. In addition to its many uses, chain link is one of the most affordable fencing options on the market. Chain link fencing is also known for its quality and durability, this means that in terms of fencing options, chain link fencing is almost maintenance free.
Designer Chain Link
When you think of a chain link fence it is easy to imagine plain, gray galvanized steel fencing that might be seen at a construction site. Through many years of creativity and innovation, today’s chain link fencing can be customized in a wide array of colors, heights and styles. There are many accessories to beautify chain link such as multiple colors of slats that can change the appearance and opaqueness. In addition, the wire used to make the fencing can be ordered in different thicknesses to accommodate specialized use or to create a unique fence.
Chain Link’s Many Uses
Chain link fencing is very popular and can be used for a number of specific purposes:
- Parks & Sports Fields – Chain link fencing is an excellent choice for playgrounds and parks – areas where having no fence can present safety hazards to children. It is perfect for separating playing fields and keeping multiple sports separate, while still providing clear views for spectators and parents.
- Security – Chain link fence is a secure fencing choice for a residential home, commercial business or industrial job site. Various heights of fencing can be used depending on the need and additional deterrents can be added, such as barbed wire, to prevent climbing access and create a more secure barrier.
- Pet Fencing – Chain link fencing is durable, easily installed, and customizable, which makes it perfect for creating dog kennels, runs, and secure back yard areas. It is also a great choice for public dog parks and can even be used to create separate play areas for large and small dogs.
- Construction and Other Temporary Uses – The steel posts can be easily pulled out of the ground and wire fencing used to build a chain link fence can easily be rolled up and moved to a different location. This makes it the perfect type of fencing for job sites and industrial facilities. Because companies are able to use the materials for multiple job purposes, the price of purchasing this type of fencing can be spread across multiple projects.
- Industrial Areas – These areas have places that are too dangerous to let people wander around. Sturdy chain link fencing is often used to control access. It not only helps to keep trespassers out, but it keeps workers from entering restricted areas.
If you have a project that requires a durable, affordable material, consider the many uses of chain link and then contact us at Clarksville Fencing. We are happy to provide you with a free estimate for your new chain link fencing project. At Clarksville Fencing our goal is to be your one stop fence company with a knowledgeable, professional staff, quality product and the best service in the fence industry.